Top Businesses in Florida

More companies in this location

Services in Florida

Latest Reviews in Florida

Sedanos - Es un descaro 3.0 Hoy fui a sedamos de la 16 ave y 56 st a comprar la cañada que estaba es especial, los carniceros que hay trabajan le quitan todo lo especial que... Amerigas - Poor service and price gouging. 1.0 Called for a fill up before the storm and they said no but on or before 9/18. They never showed up and missed a second date too. I told them I wanted... Interval International - Have been with II for several years but going to look for something new We are platinum members and booked a vacation for my inlaws using a Getaway....unfortunately, it was to Islamorada on Sept 29. For the past week, I... Waste Pro Usa - How do they survive with such poor service???? 2.1 Missed pickups, no returned calls or emails, poor attitude and service from the workers on the trucks. I could go on and on but why? I see the owner... Greenberg Dental And Orthodontics - Poor Service 1.0 I had a consultation done in August for 2 extractions. 1 for a tooth that the dentist cracked during a root canal and another wisdom tooth. I was... Little Caesars - Great 4.8 I think your Pizza is Great but your commercial with the young boy where he rips the #1 off his hat . This is a perfect exsample of how the young... Silver Airways - Silver Airlines and Tallahassee Airport have HORRIBLE Customer Service 1.0 On August 22, 2017 I checked into my flight online on my way to the Tallahassee airport and arrived at the counter at 5pm and waited in line to get... La Quinta Inn - Charged for room despite Hurricane Evacuation 1.1 Checked into Sarasota, FL. Hotel on 9-7-2017 and was informed Hurricane Irma would require evacuation. Checked out same day, a few hours later, and...