Top Businesses in Florida

More companies in this location

Services in Florida

2.4
233 reviews

Delivery Services

Latest Reviews in Florida

Baers Furniture West Palm Beach - Bears furniture does not stand behind furniture 1.1 bought 2 curio cabinets and they came in with bad doors. customer service said to take the item and if it could not be fixed at home they would order... Onetravel - MAJOR SCAM 1.0 I booked flights to Denver for myself and 3 of my grandchildren and within 2 hours realized that the date I had put in was wrong. I tried to call and... Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen - Worst service ever 1.7 My name is Ms. Richardson and I live in west palm beach Fl. I pulled up to the Pop Eyes on 78 W Blue Herion blv. Rivera beach FL. 33404 I ordered 2... Planet Fitness Pensacola, FL. 235 East 9 Mile Rd. 32534 FRAUD An employee used my bank card on file to make a purchase on a day I wasn't at the club. I asked the manager about it, he denied that it was a... Aetna Pharmacy Corrupt 1.0 I am a recovering cancer patient, I have pain due to the overall treatment and rebuilding of my neck. I take pain medication and to avoid anyone... Legoland - Closed AGAIN 2.4 I could understand closing when raining and thunder, but on Thursday, July 20th, not a rain cloud in the sky. No thunder, no lightning, no rain drops... Waste Management - Extortion 1.0 After 3 years, multiple clickers given to drivers that were lost or damaged, several missed pick ups I had it and wanted to close my account. We are... Carnival Cruise Line - See if me and my wife can get vouchers for our trip we miss 5.0 As we were traveling to our Destination wish was DFW Airport on July 14 we Experience car troubles so that cause us to miss i flight so the American...