Top Businesses in Essex

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Essex

Litchfield Price - Review in Financial Services category from Epping, Essex Been ripped off by this company for £495. I have emailed and rang and no response. I explained to the guy who told me I would be looking at receiving... Ups - Vehicle Driver Review from Billericay, Essex Driver turned up and told me he couldn't take my parcel when then company who I was returning the item to said I could and it was in there agreement... Warranties 2000 - Thieves Warranties 2000 are as big a thief as big motoring world. I have waited 2 days for them to "make a decision" as to whether the part on my car that... One Sure Insurance - BEWARE OF THIS FRAUDULENT COMPANY I RECENTLY SET UP MOTOR TRADE INSURANCE WITH THIS COMPANY. AFTER A MONTH , THEY COMES UP WITH MALICIOUS INFORMATION THAT I DID NOT INFORMED THEM OF... Prestige Flowers - Lily And Rose Bouquet Review from Colchester, Essex 1.0 very poor size and quality for a large bouquet the roses are dying and the lilies have not opened up...We paid extra for large roses and lily bouquet... Resolved Lasula - Cheers 1.0 Well, im in the UK atm and i just placed an order with lasula and im going back to norway friday morning. I paid 67.20 for my order + UK next day... Gearbest, Guilty of FRAUD, THEFT AND A COMPLETE DISREGARD FOR CLIENTS OR THE LAW! 1.0 As a company, Gearbest are “at best” the most incompetent unorganised company supping substandard and worthless products and are in my opinion guilty... Gearbest, Guilty of FRAUD, THEFT AND A COMPLETE DISREGARD FOR CLIENTS OR THE LAW! As a company, Gearbest are “at best” the most incompetent unorganised company supping substandard and worthless products and are in my opinion guilty...