Top Businesses in Reading, England

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Reading, England

Tailor4less - Watch out for the Import TAX!! 2.7 The suit I ordered was fine, more than fine - excellent...but that is where the buck stops I am afraid. I see all of these great reviews on the intern... It Works - No autoship for product 1.5 Customer services and the distributor are terrible. The guy at Customer services fobbed me off twice saying 'I don't run the company.' And the... House Of Fraser - Natuzzi Sofa Review from Reading, England Purchased a Natuzzi sofa from house of fraser. Went here because we thought we would get better service, after sales care , and good quality, rather t... Light In The Box - Can't stop them emailing me 1.5 Problem started when I had to give my email address to find out their shipping charges. I decided against buying from them but this left something in... Absolutely revolting Pepsi Max Pepsi Max was my favourite drink for a long time until today when I purchased another 48 cans of Pepsi Max. They now taste so awful I cannot bear to... Sense Network - White labelled network service, part time workers, slow response The network is effectively a white label of threesixtyservices, I only found this out when looking to go direct and spoke to 360 about my current netw... Prestige Flowers - Late delivery and missing item 1.0 I would not recommend this company to anyone. I ordered flowers, balloon, cake and chocolates for my mothers 80th birthday. These items were ordered... Europcar - Car Rental Review from Reading, England Left the car back that we rented, only to be told that there was a dent in the car door which was already there when we got the car but because the...