Top Businesses in Oxford, England

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Oxford, England

Property Frontiers in the UK - beware 1.0 Don't ever use this organization for international real estate investments. I bought property from them in a foreign country and I have lost my... Otterbox Iphone 6 Cell Phone Case Review from Oxford, England 3.4 Hi. I work as a gardener, & I have my phone in my pocket all day. I used an otterbox defender, with my iphone4- great- removed it once a month, gave... Elite Phones And Computers - Cell Phone Repair Review from Oxford, England 2.0 was searchinfor phone repairs on google ,left detail of problem on a couple of sites who would get back to me with quote ,day later recieved a call... Singlemuslim - Fake Profile Taken From Guardian Site 1.0 One of the profiles entitled limoncino123 was the same one that can be found on the Guardian site. But the pictures were different. What was written i... Techvedic - Scammed into paying for Microsoft Office £170 but i had no ownership of this product In November 2014 I was being supported for my computer by Techvedic and because I was having problems with EMails they suggested I purchase Microsoft... Other Company - David Piggins - Investment Fraud David Piggins has taken my life savings to invest in one of his scams. Incredible seeing that every business that he starts is bankrupted the moment... Stemologica - Money taken from account 1.0 I had free sample creams for which I paid postage on. Without my consent they then took £97.95p from my credit card and sent me creams that I did not... Did ups abandon your package? Ups goes into a dorm at oxford and asks a total stranger to sign and pay a custom charge for the pkg. of course he denies to sign.dah. Ups never...