Top Businesses in Newcastle Upon Tyne, England

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Newcastle Upon Tyne, England

BBC News - UK TV License Outdated Against Streaming Rivals 2.7 The UK TV License now look seriously outdated against the many pay monthly streaming rivals such as Netflix, Now TV and Amazon. The UK TV license... Elite Phones And Computers - Lenovo Yoga 3 screen replaced - Terrible, do not use this co 1.0 I had a screen fault with the above lap top. I was quoted one price to repair it and sent it off. I use my laptop for work daily and so turn around... Younique - Touch Mineral Foundation is the worst foundation I have ever had 1.7 I purchased the famous 'Touch mineral foundation' and I've only used it twice. The product is very oily on the skin and does not stay put for more... Intuit - Worst company ever 1.0 When I went to do my taxes this year I discovered that Intuit had suspended my account 6 months ago due to "payment issues", although upon checking my... Shaadi - Membership Review from Newcastle Upon Tyne, England I am absolutely livid with this site. It's so complicated to use so I signed up and was asked for my mobile number for verification for the site. It... Rosegal - Never received items ordered Ordered items in August for my holiday in October and it is now November and still waiting for them. I have emailed several times and they have... LiveCareer - Was charged for subscription without authorization 1.0 I only bought one resume at their web site and wasn't susbscribing for any services. They charged me twice without my authorization £23 and they never... Ncrowd - Dress Review from Newcastle Upon Tyne, England Not happy with ncrowd. Ordered dress &paid delivery but locked nothing like the picture and was see through. Told I could send it back recorded...