Top Businesses in Newbury, England

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Newbury, England

Elite Phones And Computers - Cell Phone Repair Review from Newbury, England 1.4 Had my 15 year old daughters phone sent off for a screen repair with a charger. Had my charger stolen, the box i sent it in was wrecked due to the... M0del Agency - Review in Other category from Newbury, England 1.1 I am expecting them to change their name soon.
They have been Adora and Blackberry Models, M0del and now more recently they've dropped the 0 to become Model Agency.
...
The Bradford Exchange Customer Care Review from Newbury, England My mother who is elderly bought items off this company. She received a letter demanding payment for 2 items she had received. She had already paid it... Appy Ppl Advertising Review from Newbury, England I too have had dealings with the same company! Currently they are sending me the same threatening letters. I own a hairdressers in a small village... Twinkledeals - Website Review from Newbury, England 1.0 The items supplied look nothing like the pics. VERY POOR QUALITY if you ever actually receive it! They make it impossible to return items and do not... 123vidz scam Same as Leeds. Duped in to giving card details, only for me to be charged $50 5 days later. They said they couldn't give a refund, but said they'd... Saxton 4x4 - Range Rover Review from Newbury, England 2.3 Went into Saxtons last week to look at a £15000k 2nd range rover to be told a deposit had been taken the night before. And if the sale didn't go throu... Tailor4less - Made coat in wrong fabric, no refund offered, agreed it was incorrect, when I sent back they say it's not correct!!!!!! 1.0 6/02/15

Dear Ash,

Thanks for your answer.

I am sorry but I cannot make you a refund.

I can offer you the 30% of your order as credit for a future purchase if you decide to keep the coat....