Top Businesses in London, England

More companies in this location

Services in London, England

Latest Reviews in London, England

The Unfriendly Skies with United Airlines! 1.9 Place: Departure from Heathrow, London-Newark New Jersey- connection to POS, Trinidad Day/Time: 14/7/17 Time: 11.40 Details: Duration of flight: 8.40... Plumbforce Direct - Don't bother using them, they don't turn up 1.0 I booked a plumber a week before so I thought they had plenty of notice, the plumber didn't show within the 1hour tiime frame. I telephoned customer... Altitude Insoles - Lifts for a Geisha 1.0 I had the unfortunate pleasure of ordering shoe lifts from a supposedly accredited company out of England. Once i purchased this joke of a product i... Blackhawk Network - SCAM DO NOT BUY THESE CARDS!!! 1.0 This card is a pile of ***! absolute scam They dont have a chip *** they dont even work online or in most stores they are refused. as most machines... Magicjack - Iphone App 2.6 I don't use magicjack much but pay them for the year. Recently had to pay them for a plan even though I already bough the number, otherwise my calls... Way Language Course, physical aggression from part of David Freitas Despite the excellent quality of the teachers, I could not continue attending classes because I had a problem with one of the administrators of the... Viagogo scam 1.0 I recently bought some Cat Stevens tickets with viagogo and have come to realise that this is really an expensive and dishonest rort. I ended up... National Investigation Agency Uk - AWFUL!!! 1.0 I used these people to find a friend. Th service was awful, the address was a really old one and when I complained the person I spoke to was abusive...