Top Businesses in Kent, England

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Kent, England

MRSFLATPACK - Great Experience 5.0 I recently purchased a Sideboard and the Cambridge Loft Bed with Desk Unit for my Son. I allowed plenty of time to set this up and it was worth it.... Big Motoring World - Don't Ever Buy From Here! I recently brought a BMW from Big Motoring World fairly new, looked like it was in good condition. Little did i know the issues i would have with it... Big Motoring World - Awful after care I bought a BMW X3 after sales team agreed to replace worn rear tyre. On collection I was asked to do the paperwork and pay before car brought to... Miniinthebox - Zero customer servcie, missing / faulty products, super late delivery & massive duty charges 1.4 I ordered many items in one delivery from here. I paid the premium (most expensive) delivery cost for the quick (3-5 day delivery) the package... Do not use Supaglazing! 1.1 I'm a tradesman myself so I know how important it is to do a good job and make sure your customer is happy with your service. I was disappointed to... Superjeweler - REPORTING TO POLICE 1.0 I ORDERED THREE PAIRS OF EARRINGS IN EARLY DECEMBER. THEY NEVER ARRIVED. AFTER MANY LAME EXCUSES I HAVE INVESTIGATED FURTHER AND FOUND THIS IS A... Don't buy from iHerb.com if you are an International Customer 1.0 I am so disappointed in iHerb service. I am a repeat customer but they failed to even get my order out of the door because they could not complete... BIG MOTORING WORLD ARE CHEAT AND BAD QUALITY CARS I bought BMW X3 2011 and within 8-9 months, the car has started having problem with reverse gear and rear BRAKE PADS are worn. I contacted Big Motorin...