Top Businesses in England

More companies in this location

Services in England

Latest Reviews in England

Hertz - Failure to supply a prebooked car in Gatwick 2.4 On the 16th September I flew into Gatwick and had hired a car reservation no: H36411798D9 for the day to attend an 80th Birthday in Peterborough. I... One Sure Insurance - Never sent out policy sent daughter it by email requested i 1.0 It to.be sent by post said they would put policy in post never received it phoned then waited 45 mins on phone to find out they had sent it by email... DO NOT ORDER – Gearbest took my money and phone never arrived 1.0 Ordered the Lenovo P2 phone from Gearbest as it looked like a good deal. The package was delivered slit open and re-taped together with the phone... Gearbest - Very poor 1.0 I bought android boxes on the 9th september and by the 5th of october i found out that the items had'nt even been shipped even though i picked the... Mojang - Crash,crash,crash & more crash 2.4 Game is bugged to *** Mojang won't fix problems. been like this for nearly a year running an iPad mini on ios 9.3.3 it's a known problem to Mojang... Climatised Coatings - Great. fantastic 4.9 We used Climatised Coatings (UK) for the first time this year to prepare and coat a large stable block and have been extremely pleased with the... Resolved Green Motion - Charge for non-existant damage 1.2 Earlier this week I returned a car to Green Motion and was told there were two new dents and I would be charged £220. The "dents" (which they said... ResolvedFeatured Europcar rental and Dartford crossing fees 1.1 I am writing to warn folks that Europcar offered to include the Dartford crossing fee on my rental and then 4 weeks later I received a no payment...