Top Businesses in Dubai, Dubai

More companies in this location

Services in Dubai, Dubai

Latest Reviews in Dubai, Dubai

Globaleye advisor forgot to mention my tax implications... 1.0 I had a meeting with so called advisor in Dubai, had great rapport and said I had a shortfall in my retirement planning. Thus he recommended me a... Tim Searle and Globaleye laughing all the way to the bank. 1.0 Tim Searle is a raking it in, tells all and sundry about his ethical approach to get up front commissions stopped in the UAE. Yet is a multi... Devere Group - DeVere have lost my wife and I a lot of money and caused us a lot of stress deVere has lost my wife and I a lot of money and caused us a lot of stress. They convinced us to purchase policies with a large portion of assets... Noble Insurance Broker and Consultant LLC If you are working and/or residing in Abu Dhabi, please refer to: The Health Authority – Abu Dhabi (HAAD) P.O. Box 5674, Airport Road, Abu Dhabi... SellAnyCar - Late payment by SAC I sold my car on 3rd Sept. Today is 7th Sept there is still no sign of payment. Just bureaucracy from the staff. They said there was a confusion with... Skycom Express - TERRIBLE!! IRRESPONSIBLE, UNPROFESSIONAL AND ARROGANT STAFF! 1.0 I regret using their service. I had sent a package form Dubai to Abu Dhabi - promised to be delivered in 24 hours. They lost the package or something... Noble Wealth - Avoid like the plague 1.6 What you can expect - to be duped, to lose loads of money, to become more frustrated that you have thought possible. What you can't expect - quality... Very disappointed from Noor Bank Staff Services 1.0 To collect Balance Confirmation letter from Noor Bank, i visited 3 Times But every time they made different-different story to fulfilling the...