Top Businesses in Washington, District Of Columbia

More companies in this location

Services in Washington, District Of Columbia

Latest Reviews in Washington, District Of Columbia

Consumer Financial Protection Bureau - PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY AND THE CFPB 5.0 My experience with the CFPB has been outstanding. Why? Because they promptly responded to my communication, did their job as it has been tasked to... Equity Residential - Corporate Wide Corruption 1.1 Our apartment at 425 Mass in D.C. looked wonderful on the surface. It initially appeared tidy, maintained and clean. After a couple of months... Fox News - Negative Shepherd Smith I have been a dye hard Fox News fan and watch most the day and couple hours after dinner. I am sick to death of Shep Smith bashing the President and... Rcn - Charged what they wanted instead of authorized amount 1.6 I went into the RCN website to pay a past due amount of $284.75. I put in $285 as the amount to be paid since a new bill had generated and an even... Tully Rinckey - Fraudulent billing and incompetence 1.0 The Tully Rinckey law firm is the worst firm on the planet - DO NOT HIRE THIS FIRM!!! The firm overbilled me $10,000. Then, when presented with the... Barclays Bank - Thieves w horrible customer service! INCOMPETENT & cant fix their own errors! 1.1 - the most incompetent company i have ever experienced in my 25yrs of adulthood - did balance transfer on my CC and they paid Chase 2x in error -... Harris teeter 2.9 i feel they are using dishonest tactics when they say buy 1 get 1 free,told store manager saw an issue on receipt,she says they charge 1/2 price how... ExploreTrip - Terrible 1.4 I booked a flight 6 days ago and received a confirmation flight, decided to contact today to make sure the flight was confirmed and they told me i...