Top Businesses in New Delhi, Delhi

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in New Delhi, Delhi

Lotus Traders - a dress too small not true to size 1.4 I emailed them regarding a dress i ordered in the size i wear It was too small. I was told that the order was correct and they do not do refunds... Break Logic - RTP OFF 1.0 (AFTER ALREADY PAYING THEM BEFORE) ON 3-28-17 I PAID THEM AN ADDITIONAL $350.00 (BECAUSE WHEN I CALLED HAVING COMPUTER PROBLEMS HE SAID I HAD TO PAY... Sareen Hair Clinic - Malpractice at clinic, doctor do not even perform surgery technician does and hardly there is any visible hair growing back only 2-3% of visible difference even after one year please read the review 1.0 This review is 100% genuine and to guarantee it please read the complete review as no one else otherwise who haven't gone for surgery would know so... Break Logic - THEY RIPPED ME OFF 1.0 I HAD CALLED THEM BECAUSE MY COMPUTER WAS GETTING MAJOR ERRORS. I ALEADY HAD PAID THEM BEFORE FOR A PROTECTION PLAN AND WHEN I CALLED THEY SAID I HAD... Exploretrip - Didn't get my money back 1.3 November 9th 2016I bought a ticket through Explore Trip. Two days after I had to cancel my trip, I contacted Explore Trip November 11th, they asked... Weblinkindia Net - The new website was precisely as per my requirements. 4.6 I wanted to get a redesigning done for my website and was going through a number of web designing companies to get the best service. A friend of... DHgate-Order NO:249387407 4.1 This is for Order NO:249387407, Matte Transparent Ultra-thin 0.3mm Back Case For iPhone 6 6s 4.7 plus 5.5 PC Protective Cover Skin Shell, I received... Break Logic - Bullied and Extorted 1.0 The first time I worked with Break Logic the person on the other end of the phone talked so fast and in such poor english, for the most part I could...