Top Businesses in Delhi, Delhi

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Delhi, Delhi

CUSTOMER CHEATED BY SONY 1.3 SONY BRAVIA KDL-55W804A -CUSTOMER CHEATED BY SONY The above smart TV was sold to me by SONY dealer in Bahrain in 2013 with an international warranty.... Medical Negligience by company named Active Roots for hair transplant 1.0 i had undergone a hair transplant from Active Roots in June last year and the results are not *** expected, inspite spending so much money my hairs... Visa House Of India - I am grateful for life to Visa House 4.0 Living in Australia has changed my life completely and I am happy Visa House came to my aid. Earlier, I had gone to various consultancies who told me... Innovative Digital Marketing - Hopeless service,Fraud Company. We hired Address: Innovative Digital Marketing 114B, Jaina Tower II, Janakpuri District Center, Janakpuri, Delhi, 110058 Phone: 092122 23317 and we... Cart Pay Solutions Merchant Service Review from Delhi, Delhi 1.0 Don't trust on cartpay solutions they are fraud.i never get any of my payment . No servies No support. Wanna Party - Pathetic Services !! 1.0 I had booked a magician & a games co ordinator from Rajouri garden store for my daughter's birthday party on 221st October. Specific tome of 5.30 was... Break Logic - Worst service Worst company dont trust on Sweet Foreign Accentsof talking , there only moto is extract money from us citizens. they provide fake optimization, fake... Foodpanda - Delivery Service Review from Delhi, Delhi 1.0 I ordered food yeterday 1veg soupand veg noodles as I was at a friend's place who is a bhramin and they delivered chicken noodeles instead of veg noo...