Top Businesses in Newark, Delaware

More companies in this location

Services in Newark, Delaware

Latest Reviews in Newark, Delaware

Continental Finance - Verve customer service experience 1.0 I spoke to an agent by the name of Nicole on 9/9/2017 around 3:45 pm est about my account status. Nicole was not only rude but showed a great deal of... Papa Johns Pizza - Rude and disrespectful delivery driver I would like to lodge a formal complaint about a delivery driver in your store #1319 181 E Main Street in Newark, De. 19711-7900. I took my daughter... Burlington Coat Factory - Very bad service for returns in newark, DE store 2.2 they don't know how to speak with customers and they don't want to take returns.please don't buy expensive things from this store. what ever you buy... Sallie Mae - Mess up my account consistantly! 1.0 Sallie Mae is the worst company I have ever dealt with in my entire life. I would have rather have not received an education then have gotten a... Modells Sporting Goods - Poor Management (Wilmigton, De) 2.6 I will never shop here again. Dec. 2016 while I was Christmas shopping I was being uncomfortably followed around through the small store by sales... Cabelas - Terrible gun counter / check-out service (Christiana, DE) 3.5 While visiting your Christiana Store location yesterday (01/16/17), my son and I stood at the long gun counter for well over fifteen minutes waiting... Hhgregg - No Customer Service 1.2 Worst customer service ever, won't honor price match, escalated to senior management James Riesbeck and Samuel Johnson no resolution not even a... Ideal Image - Deceived and Defrauded! 3.0 My issue is twofold. I procured the services of Ideal Image for laser hair removal on my chest, back, upper neck, and upper arms. The contract I agree...