Top Businesses in Stratford, Connecticut

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Stratford, Connecticut

FEDEX STRIKES AGAIN- ANOTHER SHIPMENT OBLITERATED BY THEIR TERRIBLE GROUND SERVICE 1.0 Shipped an expensive art piece of Friday, extremely well packed in a $25- television moving box [box is 7" thick, lithograph was 1" thick, box was... Natural Health And Wellness Center - Dr. Lisa Singley won't follow court orders to reimburse me for her mistake. 1.0 My husband had been seeing Dr. Lisa Singley for several years and felt I should see her to have a simple blood test to check my vitamins. Well, that... Nette Auctions - Gonna Lose Some Money, But what can you do? 4.5 Consigned many times, always a good experience. Mark was very knowledgable and Katie was alway nice on the phone after the auction. My account was cur... Avalon Communities - Do Not Rent with Avalon Bay 1.0 My wife and I signed up for a 10 month lease in Stratford, CT. When we saw the apartments we were really impressed with the setup and quality. They... FedEx SUCKS! 1.0 My Package said it was supposed to arrive on September 12th since day one. Then September 12th came and it said September 14th delivery, Then... Stay away from Fur and Feathers Wildlife Control Despite being promised they'd come out to our home for pest issues they did not show up and only called back after I left a message. Re-scheduled and... Beachbody - Review in Fitness Centers category from Stratford, Connecticut Pyramid scam, go on eBay and save 1/2 SW Engines - this place is a scam 1.7 saw a picture of a motor for a 2001 escort with 77000 miles on it, o the site claimed that the motor would be pressure tested and steamed cleaned, i...