Top Businesses in Stafford Springs, Connecticut

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Stafford Springs, Connecticut

Joann Fabric - Rudly Treated. Yesterday I went to the JoAnn Fabric store in Manchester Ct to get material for an upcoming Wedding. I asked for a certain fabric from the lady at t... Modlily - Waiting for swimsuit Put in my order over a week ago ! Paid extra for faster delivery! But money was taken from my account. I haven't received a e-mail or any type of... Verizon - Defibrilllator attached to landline 1.6 my dad has to have a landline which is set up to his defibrillator which sends signals out in the event that his heart stops. We told this to Verizon... Linksys - Router Review from Stafford Springs, Connecticut 1.0 I spent over 20 minutes in the phone with the Linksys tech and decided in purchasing a router. I paid an extra 10.00 to receive it in two business... Ups - Let package sit for a week 2.0 I bought an item off ebay, which needed to be shipped from CA to CT. Made the trip across country in three days, and is now sitting in their... Energy Plus Holdings - Please avoid these scam artists!!!! I was displeased with the CL&P rate. So I decided to change my carrier to Energy Holding. This was a total mistake. When the intro rate expired... Kings Creek Plantation - Unethical Sales Practice In March 2012 we attended a sales presentation by Ric Lainhart. We were escorted into a private office and his first words to us were "you don't need... Energy Plus Holdings - Overcharged, Misleading I was promised a lower rate than connecticut light & power my previous carrier. And they also promised me 25 dollars back every 2 months. I...