Top Businesses in South Windsor, Connecticut

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in South Windsor, Connecticut

Mypillow scam. 1.6 At the urging of my wife, I purchased two pillows (Buy one get one free). Since that time I've seen them offered for sale at regular price in stores f... Johnny Rockets - Tuna Melt Sandwich Review from South Windsor, Connecticut On October 15 my husband and I ate at johnny rockets at the Foxwoods Tanger outlets. We got a tuna melt it tasted very fishy.. I knew I should've eate... Williams Sonoma versus ordinary customer: The sad story 1.0 Made a purchase at WS South Windsor CT store. Store had computer issue, transaction denied for credit/debit, so paid cash. Same day, that same... Empire Today - WEAK LOUSY CARPET JUST 3 YEARS AGO I PURCHASED WALL TO WALL CARPET FROM EMPIRE. NOT EVEN 3 YEARS INTO IT IT IS SO WORN LOOKING. STAINS SHOW UP SO READILY NO MATTER... North Trail Rv Center - 2015 Forest River Fr3 Rv Review from South Windsor, Connecticut 1.7 I purchased an RV from North Trail. They are big to push and highly praise they're pre-delivery inspection. Promising that every system is going... Bobs Discount Furniture Sofa Review from South Windsor, Connecticut 1.6 I bought a couch from.bobs 2 yrs ago,after 8 months a spring was coming out of the center seat,we had goof proof but were told that was'nt covered no... Nv Real Estate Academy - Everything you need to know about investing in Real Estate and in Life Having recently completed this training, we have nothing but good things to say about NV Real Estate Academy. It is one of the best decisions we have... Citibank - Blocked Account 1.0 Decided to close my Citi checking. Had no transaction for months, nothing outstanding.

I began a Chat to close it but then decided "better to make a call and speak to person."...