Top Businesses in Shelton, Connecticut

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Shelton, Connecticut

Nair - Waste Does Not Work Face Cream Did not work at all on my face tried twice waste of time. I followed the directions and my hair was still there none was removed. Waited a few weeks... Mypillow - My pillow 1.3 Paid $$$$ big dollars for a pillow. Glad to do it if it worked BUT. NO! Over priced pillow deflated and is not what the late night commercials claim.... Primelending - Bogus Rejection letter Went to them to Refinance my home with a cash out option. All was fine and it was approved based on my home valuation coming at a certain value. Unfor... Southern Motion Furniture - Leather pealing off funiture 1.7 We bought 3 pieces of furniture from Pilgrim Furniture all made by Southern motion. All 3 pieces have the leather material flaking off the furniture.... 2016 Honda CrV Touring NAVI GPS Is Worse Than Nothing 3.7 I went from a German car to a 2016 Honda CrV Touring because I wanted the roominess of a small SUV and had done a lot of research and heard so much... ChristianMingle - Unlawful Use of Credit Card $38.98 charged 1.0 In March 2016 I opened a new bank account with Bank of America and got a new ATM/Visa debit card. Last week I noticed a charge and went to see who cha... Weaver Gas - Unreliable We are a national company and were still double billed and treated poorly by the Ciprianah. She suspended our account after being called out for doubl... TD Canada Trust - If this isn't the WORST Bank FOR MANY REASONS I DON'T KNOW WHAT IS!!!! You obviously don't care about your customers so as a customer why should I care?
I have to assume that this bank and it's credit card division is r...