Top Businesses in Seymour, Connecticut

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Seymour, Connecticut

Pictures On Gold - Locket Review from Seymour, Connecticut 3.2 I just ordered a locket for my daughter who just list her dad. It was ourstanding. The picture that inside of the locket was just lke wanted it to... Aarons - Customer Care Review from Seymour, Connecticut So maybe about two years ago I went to Aaron's to rent furniture. Everything was good . Until I made a few late payments . They would call and start... Xfinity - Internet Service Review from Seymour, Connecticut 1.2 I have major issues with their service. My connection is super slow, and I try calling customer support to ping my system(which never happened) and... Dollar Rent A Car - Double overcharge I rented through Hotwire, and they contracted Dollar for total of $155.00. However, when I returned the car I was charged $193.00. THEN when I... Power Home Remodeling Group - Roof Replacement Estimate Review from Seymour, Connecticut Yep! They hooked me to- till I started reading these reviews. The really nice guy came yesterday. We talked at the door. I told him I wanted a metal... Horrible Return Policy at White House Black Market If a store has such a strict return policy, they should be printing it on the FRONT of the receipt in bold cap letters, such as 'NO RETURNS OR... Mr Tire Tires Installation Review from Seymour, Connecticut Wow...How is it that you go in to get tires/wheels put on your truck, because after all that is clearly what they do at Mr. Tire(Edgewater)right, and... United Auto Credit - The worse I been with the company for a few months now and asked for a extension to have the car repaired I was told in order to have the extension approved I...