Top Businesses in Norwalk, Connecticut

More companies in this location

Services in Norwalk, Connecticut

Latest Reviews in Norwalk, Connecticut

Priceline - Will not refund me my money 1.3 I booked a hotel room through Priceline, they automatically charge my credit card gave me a confirmation number and when I got to my hotel the front... Costco - ANOTHER meat product with E.COli bacteria!!! 2.0 This is the third product I got from Costco, CT 779 Connecticut Ave, Norwalk, CT 06854 that is contaminated by E.Coli bacteria! Last time my husband... Frontier Communications - 3+ months, still no refund 1.0 I cancelled my landline in early June 2017. June bill arrives, frontier owes me $15.52. July bill arrives, Frontier owes me $15.52. August bill... Ditching priceline! 1.0 After using Priceline for many years....we are out! We booked a 4 star express deal in Vegas. After the confirmation came through, we not only... Priceline - Never use this company if you have an issue 1.0 I booked a motel and canceled my reservations within minutes of booking the motel because of the reviews of the motel that was booked. Priceline... Have been lied to by Gigmasters/ Misleading company 1.0 I was on Gigmasters a few years ago, worked my you know what off for the positive feedback I received. I then did not renew because I didn't have... Frontier Communications - Online bill pay is tricky/sneaky 3.2 I have been battling with Frontier Communications for the past two months regarding the way they handle their online bill pay. For example, I will... La Fitness - Terrible customer service at front desk. Norwalk, Ct 2.6 I attend your club from time to time in Norwalk, CT. Yesterday I came in to get the money that was owed to me by the club because I don't have a...