Top Businesses in North Haven, Connecticut

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in North Haven, Connecticut

1800 Pack Rat - RIP OFFS!! WAAAAAY OVER PRICED!!! 4.0 If I could give no stars I would! This company is a rip off! They add in all kinds of fees that ARE NOT IN THEIR QUOTE! Customer service is terrible,... Safelite Autoglass - Awful so far Had a small defect in my windshield from a rock strike. Safelite "repaired" it, but it continued to crack once the weather got warm. Safelite then... Body Side Moldings - Wrong mouldings 2.5 I ordered BSM for a 2012 F250, what was sent were mouldings for a 2017 F250. the site states that the mouldings for the 2012 are the same as a 2017... Osterman Propane - Leaving Osterman as fast as I can! 1.9 I have had them for years...not too bad, but pricing was terrible next to the market. Never took the time to shop around. Was on automatic delivery.... Nestle Waters - Scamers 1.0 After I closed the account and arranged to cooler and empty bottles to be picked up once all the bottles was empty started receiving collections cal... Molly Maid - House Cleaning Service Review from North Haven, Connecticut They are not the people you want to clean your home .Though they may be insured just gives them the excuse for things to go missing or break and for t... Patriot Health Alliance - PATRIOT POWER GREENS 5.0 I've been using the Patriot Power Greens everyday for about a month, it has regulated my intestinal tract, helped me have better focus (I don't sleep... Blue Cross And Blue Shield Of Massachusetts - BCBS Healthy Me is a "Big Brother" Marketing ploy which favors the young The new feature, HEALTHY ME is recently added to my health plan at work. Who would not like a gift card of $300.00 in their pockets? But, it favors...