Top Businesses in Newington, Connecticut

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Newington, Connecticut

Geico - RUDE CUSTOMER SERVICE REP 1.0 WOULD NOT HELP ME RESOLVE A CLAIM, AFTER MY ACCIDENT GEICO WAS NO HELP! TRIED SEVERAL TIMES TO GET THEM TO HELP WITH MY CLAIM, THEY WERE USELESS.... Bobs Discount Furniture - Do you want to make a sale? 1.5 Okay my husband and I went to Bobs in Newington, what ever happened to this place it used to be awesome -- my cousin worked there and the sales... Best Buy - UNHAPPY I purchased a 55 inch Samsung TV 24 days ago and I went to turn on my TV last night and I got a black screen and only the sound worked. I purchased... Moving Staffers - Crooks 1.0 I used Moving Staffers to load my furniture. More than HALF my belongings arrived damaged, totaling over $10k. They refused to accept any responsibili... Dhgate - Shipping Service Review from Newington, Connecticut 1.0 I am so mad at dhgate. I ordered something and paid 21$ for the most expensive shipping they offer (2-4 day shipping) it took 11 days to come and... Chilis - Hamburger Review from Newington, Connecticut Four of went to Chili's today and after being seated.It took the waitress a half hour for her to come to our table to take our orders. We all ordered... Irs Customer Care Review from Newington, Connecticut 1.0 Women was so rude as I waited over an hour to get through to her. She then told me that it is my fault I didn't receive my full refund as someone... Sears Home Services - HORRIBLE BATHROOM REMODEL EXPERIENCE 1.0 We started renovating our home last week. We started with the smaller project of our master bathroom. We were sold on the sales team that came to ou...