Top Businesses in Newington, Connecticut

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Newington, Connecticut

Best Buy - 400 dollars a year to(rent) a laptop 1.1 had a hp laptop for 2 years motherboard went, took it to geeksqad sent it out to diagnose problem 400 dollars to fix problem I said no way they... Geico - RUDE CUSTOMER SERVICE REP 1.0 WOULD NOT HELP ME RESOLVE A CLAIM, AFTER MY ACCIDENT GEICO WAS NO HELP! TRIED SEVERAL TIMES TO GET THEM TO HELP WITH MY CLAIM, THEY WERE USELESS.... Bobs Discount Furniture - Do you want to make a sale? 1.5 Okay my husband and I went to Bobs in Newington, what ever happened to this place it used to be awesome -- my cousin worked there and the sales... Best Buy - UNHAPPY I purchased a 55 inch Samsung TV 24 days ago and I went to turn on my TV last night and I got a black screen and only the sound worked. I purchased... Moving Staffers - Crooks 1.0 I used Moving Staffers to load my furniture. More than HALF my belongings arrived damaged, totaling over $10k. They refused to accept any responsibili... Dhgate - Shipping Service Review from Newington, Connecticut 1.0 I am so mad at dhgate. I ordered something and paid 21$ for the most expensive shipping they offer (2-4 day shipping) it took 11 days to come and... Chilis - Hamburger Review from Newington, Connecticut Four of went to Chili's today and after being seated.It took the waitress a half hour for her to come to our table to take our orders. We all ordered... Irs Customer Care Review from Newington, Connecticut 1.0 Women was so rude as I waited over an hour to get through to her. She then told me that it is my fault I didn't receive my full refund as someone...