Top Businesses in New Haven, Connecticut

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in New Haven, Connecticut

Jordans Furniture - Customer Service is Less Than Worthless! 4.3 In early July I contacted Customer Service to get a seat cushion cover for an outdoor couch that had been chewed on by so form of rodent. As of... PODS - Initially first class, then complete *** The initial delivery of our pod and pick up of our pod went flawless. My wife and I waited till we closed on our new home 6/30 called pods that day... Frontier Communications - Cancelled my service on January 23 but kept getting billed for the months afterward. They had even sent me a debit card for money they said they owed me. Called many times and was told to ignore the 1.0 In February I began receiving bills and called several times. I was told to disregard the bills as the depts had not caught up to the cancellation.... Knights of Columbus - Wanted to cash out my policy 1.0 Tried to cash out a policy, my agent came and filled out the paperwork. After several weeks I received a call from the grand pubba office demanding... Mcdonalds - Manager Review from New Haven, Connecticut 1.4 Went to Mcdonald at Hamden Plaza three boys came in with their football and started playing and tacking in the playarea i spoke to them in front of... Ontel Products - Defective Ever Brite Solar Motion Light from Ontel 1.9 Received one Ever Brite Motion Activated Solar Power LED Light.
Product is defective.
Motion Sensor does not activate.
Light is always same dim intensity.
...
Teechip - Shipping Service Review from New Haven, Connecticut 2.3 There was a mix up with tracking number. Should receive it today American Web Loan - Review in Loans and Mortgages category from New Haven, Connecticut 1.0 This company is a complete scam!!! DO NOT TAKE OUT A LOAN THROUGH THEM!!!