Top Businesses in New Britain, Connecticut

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in New Britain, Connecticut

Kicks Balls - Kick's Ball Pythons 1.3 I recently purchased a white lipped python from Kick's Balls Pythons at the New Hampshire Reptile Expo in Manchester, NH. I purchased it for a little... Sprint - Customer Care Review from New Britain, Connecticut 1.7 So I was a Verizon customer for almost 14yrs & since I had my very first cell phone I always had the same #! I loved Verizon, they're customer service... GlassesUSA - Still waiting I'm still waiting a month now for glasses I don't even have a tracking number as yet so they have not shipped.I called customer service 3 times and... Td bank mortgage loan nightmare 2.0 I am a disabled combat veteran,mi household income[mi wife and i]is enough for a 210k loan,our credit score is 800 in one service and very close to th... Tophatter - Dell Laptop Review from New Britain, Connecticut 1.0 Good morning I am trying to return an item i purchased. I bought 2 refurbished laptop from the same seller. I received the items on Saturday. I... Event Tickets Center - SCAM ARTIST BEWARE 1.0 THEY PRETEND TO BE AN ACTUAL SITE, BUT THEY ARE NOT! THEY SAY THEY HAVE A 200% Guarantee BUT REFUSE TO GIVE THE MONEY BACK EVEN THOUGH SOMEONE ELSE'S... First Premier Bank - Credit Card Review from New Britain, Connecticut Had permier bank for 4months payed my bill with them haveny yet to recieve my credit limit back yet still waiting because it was fraud on my acct so... Chase Bank - Chase took $1,600.00 and refuses to release my funds! 1.3 I deposited a check made out to my company into my personal account because it was overdrawn and i wanted to pay my fees off. After depositing the che...