Top Businesses in Middletown, Connecticut

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Middletown, Connecticut

Safe Home Security - Prey on the Elderly 1.0 This company is so very wrong. In 2015 signed my 89 year old mother and her 90 year old husband to a 5 year contract. My stepfather died in 2016 and... Safe Home Security - Being charged $34.95 per month for No Service! 1.3 I moved from my home in Los Angeles over 2 years ago. In the move, I lost my Safe Home Security unit. Due to my illness, I did not even know that I... Safe Home Security - Safehome Security: Years of Aggravation with Incompetent Employees 1.0 Many years ago, we signed the worst contract we've ever signed with the least helpful company we've ever encountered: Safehome Security. It was... Mypillow - Thank you for helping not to make the biggest mistake of my life I was reading people testimony and not one person had anything to say negative about the my pillow almost bought into their scam can not afford to spe... Metra - Impossible to get a refund for Monthly Pass 1.7 I accidentally purchased the wrong monthly ticket on the Ventra app. I have been trying to return it since the beginning of the month. At any other pl... Flavorus - Electric Zoo Event Ticket Review from Middletown, Connecticut 1.0 I had purchased 6 tickets (EZoo Saturday, Sep 3 and Sunday, Sep 4) on Aug 25 by mistake. I didn't get any notifications which my card was charged or t... Lasership - Delivery Service Review from Middletown, Connecticut This is the first time i have actually heard about lasership. My experience with it was awful because i never recieved my package even though it said... Offerup - Review in Auctions and Internet Stores category from Middletown, Connecticut If anyone gets a response from a "toniqu love" they're a scammer!!