Latest Reviews in Killingworth, Connecticut

Crest Financial - Furniture Leasing Review from Killingworth, Connecticut 1.0 Worst experience. It was really the furniture store who lied and misinformed us about Crest Financial basically it's a rent to own and not the... Roto Rooter - Roto Rip Off 1.0 Had a bad D box on my well pump. Its a $25.00 part took the technician 30 minutes to fix it. I was charged $625.00. What a rip off. Do yourself a... Longview RV SuperStores - Dishonest do not buy from these people 1.0 In the fall, of 2013 we decided to buy our first RV coach and turned to what we thought was a reputable dealer to help us find just the right used coa... PC Richard and Son - Customer Service is the Worst Ever 1.0 I have never had a customer service experience with a company that was so frustrating. The employees, from the telephone to the delivery personal at... Travelocity - AWFUL! Had to cancel one traveler and they cancelled all other 5 that were traveling and put me on hold for an hour and 57 minutes and counting! They can... Telebrands - When will they stop exploding? Between purchasing and replacements I have used at least 25 of these hoses and every one of them explodes. Some have been replaced free, but it is at... United Healthcare Medicare Supplemental Insurance 1.0 I had United Healthcare Medicare Supplemental Insurance and prescription plans. My company was going to provide insurance and I called the phone... Gutter Helmet - Tune up After several years the gutters do get clogged not by leaves but by pollen which is very heavy where we live. Called Gutter Helmet and they say they h...