Top Businesses in Hartford, Connecticut

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Hartford, Connecticut

Eversource - POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE 1.5 If your looking for the worst customer service and uninformed people feel free to contact anyone at the Eversource company (formerly CL&P) I have... Trugreen - Tru Green Killed My Lawn 1.0 I contracted with TruGreen last summer for lawn fertilization and aeration/overseed. The end result, about a year in, is a dead and dying lawn. The... The Village For Families And Children - Improve Safety 1.0 During my employment with The Village, I was seriously injured by one of their clients. Now there is permanent injury which I'm going to have to live... I don't Carecentrix 1.0 I have never gotten through to them and am looking for a new provider. I am not going to pay their bill, and assume that will get someone to call me.... Expedia - Big Scam !!!! 1.0 I am Krishna. I have booked a round trip flight on 11 july 2017 for 12 july 2017. When i made the payment, i got a mail saying booking confirmed.... Carecentrix - Long wait times and incompetence 2.0 I have called Carecentrix twice. Each time I have called, I have been on hold for over an hour. They keep telling me they will send me a form to add... The Hartford - AGE Discrimination 1.2 On 07/07 2017 the Hartford Auto Insurance program which the "Hartford" cancelled for what they claim was non payment, I have the paperwork that... The Hartford - ROBBED WITHOUT A GUNN!!!! 1.2 Hartford CEO Christopher J. Swift was sent a CERTIFIED LETTER. The letter stated what my situation was after I was denied full Long Term Disability...