Top Businesses in Guilford, Connecticut

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Guilford, Connecticut

Bookit - SCAMMERS DO NOT BOOK THROUGH THEM! I will NEVER book with bookit.com again, and I make sure to inform everyone NOT to use this site! They scammed us. Back in October I had booked a... Porter And Chester Institute - Review in Colleges and Universities category from Guilford, Connecticut The absolute worst f'ing school ever. WASTE OF TIME AND MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This school is such a terrible place they LIE ABOUT EVERYTHING .... TripAdvisor is a Scam - They Pick & Choose Which Reviews They Publish 1.0 I have been to a Restaurant in Chester Connecticut several times. The Food and Service were very good. For this reason, I left a favorable review.... Tradesy - Shady seller and lies 4.0 I had a problem with tradsey too. I had punched a set of Tiffany crystal toasting flutes. I negotiate a deal with the seller ( Tiffany e) to mark the... Lending Club - Loan Review from Guilford, Connecticut I recently applied and was granted a loan through Lending Club. I complied with the email verification and have since been trying to get my bank... Nbc Sports - Commercial Review from Guilford, Connecticut Watching live coverage of Manchester United vs Aston Villa via Apple TV. I'm am getting Multiple interruptions with NASCAR commercials during the... Flowers delivered not at all what was ordered at FTD.com 1.0 Received what was supposed to be the FTD Sweet Devotion arrangement yesterday. Flowers were nothing at all what the arrangement online looked like. ... Lifecell - Ordered Trial I ordered the trial for $4.95 and then later that day realized that that the full amount of 189.00 was taken out of my account. This is faudulant!! ...