Top Businesses in East Hartford, Connecticut

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in East Hartford, Connecticut

Carecentrix - And the nightmare continues!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 1.0 This nightmare with Rotec and Carecentrix continues. The people from Rotec called and assured me that they gave us credit for items returned. I asked... Webster Bank - Charging excess overdraft funds 1.0 I noticed that Webster has been charging overdraft fee for money that has already been deducted from account which as been pending for several days.... Monroe Staffing - Terrible, unprofessional 1.0 This company is very unprofessional and rude. They contacted me about a position that was posted online, and when I called them back; they didn't... Carecentrix - Massive overcharges 1.2 I had a sleep study from in 12/2015 that determined the I have sleep apnea and needed a CPAP machine. I knew there was likely to be a small charge... Stereo Surgeons - Great Experience 5.0 I read the reviews of bad experiences, and I was a bit nervous, but his store front is close to me, so I decided to pay him a bit. I dropped the unit... Gallagher Bassett - We have no voice in our care 1.3 I was injured all the way back in 1997. I was working at group homes for the STATE OF CT. This ended up being part of a strategic scheme by... Nastydress - Shipping Service Review from East Hartford, Connecticut Not good have not received my order pay for shipping for 3 to 7 days it's been 14days & still have got yet Aerotek - Job Search Review from East Hartford, Connecticut 5.0 My Experience With Aerotek Was Very Good. Jason Pellum Went Above & Beyond In Helping Me Find A Job. He Is Very Easy To Talk To And Guides You Every S...