Top Businesses in Westminster, Colorado

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Westminster, Colorado

Petsmart Grooming 1.0 Petsmart grooming is terrible. I have taken my dog to them 5-6 times and each time I had poor customer service. I thought it was just the person I... Lazboy - How many parts do you replace before you refund 2.1 Recliner with a chip board structure In the past 2 years you have rebuilt the back then replaced the back its now twisted again. Rebuilt 1 arm then 6... Babies R Us - Waste of time and money 2.2 When we came into the store today we had $250 in birthday gift cards for my son. As we walked in the door we saw that there was a sign saying that... Century Communities - Horrible 1.4 My husband and I purchased a home from Century in their Country Club Highlands division in Westminster just a couple months ago. And let me tell you... Omaha Steaks , Rip Off 1.0 Advertised on TV for Father Day Special. for $49.99. Turns out you don't get what you wanted for that price. Then they charge $17.99 for shipping.... ATT - Watch out for "promotions" 1.2 Last October, I moved from Verizon to AT&T, along with my brother and mom. I went to their store in Westminster CO. I wanted all three of us to have... CenturyLink is the absolute worse experience I've ever had with any business 1.0 $29.95/month - HA! I signed up 6 months ago and have been charged incorrectly every single month - my bill has been over $100.00 each month. Partly... Music And Arts - Horrible customer service at corporate! I will preface this with the people at the store are very nice. I purchased a trumpet in June 2016. They had some type of new register system and...