Top Businesses in Westminster, Colorado

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Westminster, Colorado

Omaha Steaks , Rip Off 1.0 Advertised on TV for Father Day Special. for $49.99. Turns out you don't get what you wanted for that price. Then they charge $17.99 for shipping.... ATT - Watch out for "promotions" 1.2 Last October, I moved from Verizon to AT&T, along with my brother and mom. I went to their store in Westminster CO. I wanted all three of us to have... CenturyLink is the absolute worse experience I've ever had with any business 1.0 $29.95/month - HA! I signed up 6 months ago and have been charged incorrectly every single month - my bill has been over $100.00 each month. Partly... Music And Arts - Horrible customer service at corporate! I will preface this with the people at the store are very nice. I purchased a trumpet in June 2016. They had some type of new register system and... Labcorp - Cheated and ignored 1.4 I called ahead to the Labcorp in Englewood, CO. I was told the test I needed would cost $50 and take about 2 hours to get the results to my doctor's... Midland Mortgage - Insurance matter 1.0 Mr. Ken P. Clark - A foul company with no manners. Do not deal with these jokers if at all possible. These are thieves, vagabonds and uncooperative... Ideal Image - Shady Cool Sculpting Scam 1.8 BUYER BEWARE: The cool sculpting is an absolute scam that preys on young vulnerable women. It cost over THREE THOUSAND dollars for one day of... Century Communities - House Construction Review from Westminster, Colorado 1.7 Stay away from Century Communities! Absolutely horrid customer service. It is beyond pathetic how bad they treat their customers. Excuses are...