Top Businesses in Parker, Colorado

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Parker, Colorado

Batteries Plus - Tennis Tutor needed batteries done same day 5.0 I called the Parker store in the morning and the worker said to bring it right in the same day. I got there at nine thirty and he was working... Kohls - Horrible Customer Service Placed an order online and it was not what was pictured. Tried to exchange it but since they didn't have same item in store they said I could... Carpet Exchange - Worst Customer Service 1.0 I purchased carpet from the Parker location 6 years ago. When we went in we explained to our sales rep that we needed long lasting carpet that could... Medtronic - Bad Service 1.4 I have been using the Medtronic mini-med insulin pump for about 2 years and despite having good results have decided it is not for me, don't get me... Lack of Customer Service form Home Depot for a non-working new dishwasher 1.0 Well, week five with the new GE dishwasher from the Parker, Colorado Home Depot that doesn't work and was never tested before the installers... Waste Management - No pickup two weeks in a row!!!! Unbelievable. My trash was not picked up 2 weeks in a row. Call us trashy neighbors, I've called 3 times and no pickup yet.. the office girls were... Furniture Row - Sofa Review from Parker, Colorado 1.0 I am so disappointed, we bought a couch from them 3years ago. Spend are springs through the seats. What a bunch of ***, won't buy from them again. Fanatics - Shipping Service Review from Parker, Colorado 1.7 Awful!!! I ordered a shirt and sweatshirt on the 18th for a game I'm going to on October 1st. My confirmation email stated that it would be shipped...