Top Businesses in Parker, Colorado

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Parker, Colorado

Medtronic - Bad Service 1.4 I have been using the Medtronic mini-med insulin pump for about 2 years and despite having good results have decided it is not for me, don't get me... Lack of Customer Service form Home Depot for a non-working new dishwasher 1.0 Well, week five with the new GE dishwasher from the Parker, Colorado Home Depot that doesn't work and was never tested before the installers... Waste Management - No pickup two weeks in a row!!!! Unbelievable. My trash was not picked up 2 weeks in a row. Call us trashy neighbors, I've called 3 times and no pickup yet.. the office girls were... Furniture Row - Sofa Review from Parker, Colorado 1.0 I am so disappointed, we bought a couch from them 3years ago. Spend are springs through the seats. What a bunch of ***, won't buy from them again. Fanatics - Shipping Service Review from Parker, Colorado 1.5 Awful!!! I ordered a shirt and sweatshirt on the 18th for a game I'm going to on October 1st. My confirmation email stated that it would be shipped... Amerisave - Mortgage Review from Parker, Colorado 1.9 We did a mortgage with them a few years ago and it was a great experience. However, this time around it was the worst experience I have had with any... Home Depot - Generac - Dangerous and poorly designed product 1.8 I purchased a 15KVA whole house backup generator from Home Depot. I had it installed by a licensed electrician and it Worked reasonably well for... Patriot Health Alliance - Patriot Power Greens-Positive Results!! 4.7 I read about Patriot Power Greens on another site and decided to try some of the samples. They really tasted great and seemed to help, although it...