Top Businesses in Central Visayas

More companies in this location

Services in Central Visayas

Latest Reviews in Central Visayas

Corruption in DFA Cebu I could not get an appointment SLOT for Passport Renewal in Cebu. The reason given is that there are no more available slots because travel agencies... LBC Express Bogo waits for several Packages before delivering 3.6 I had ordered Cellphone, protective casing and tempered glass with Lazada. Cellphone was shipped day after, casing and glass took time. Fine with... Mazda 2 2016 Airconditioning Problem / Service Center Sucks!!!! I recently bought a car to be used during my vacation since I am working abroad last year 2016. The car is fresh barely reaching 1,000km on the road... Lbc Express - FRUSTRATING!!!! 1.0 Na deliver ang package ko last Tuesday, I was told dapat naa na sa Friday, pero WALANG DUMATING!!! Nung Saturday nag punta ako sa warehouse ng PLDT... Lazada Philippines - Impossible to get in touch with 1.0 I bought a smartphone Alcatel Flash 2, which was delivered on October 13, 2015. Now iss October 9, 2016, and the phone is totally dead. As I only... Lazada Philippines - Items delivered are incomplete. 2Go courier poor customer service online order not reliable. i ordered for a bundle of clinique happy for men and women bundle in the amount of ps. 2070.00. upon delivery i only receiv... Lbc Express - They Have No Honor 1.0 It's clearly stated on their receipt that the pickup date for the item I'm supposed to receive is 09/09/2016 but when I head over to their in Fuente... Lazada Philippines - Lazada is selling Samsung Galaxy S7 at 16.799p 2.0 http://www.lazada.area4u.biz/

But they don't deliver. For 2 days 29th and 30th of august 2016 this was listed So I order one.
They deducted 16.79...