Top Businesses in Central Luzon

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Central Luzon

Pizza Hut - Bad experience with a so called manager 1.1 the incident happen today september 23,2017 @ around 5:30pm sa robinsons place malolos.I asked for a table for 2,they told us to wait and we actually... Dfa - Worst ever! 1.0 Attention to all staff in DFA angeles pampanga! Our appointment schedule supposed to be was last 14 sept 15:00-16:00 hrs, was there before the... Lbc Express - Long waiting time of delivery Customer Service sucks! Your customer service sucks! They are rude. First, I called at Mabalacat Del Hub last week to track a package. So she... Jollibee - Not given change i went to jollibee sta.ana pampanga to order a 1pc chickenjoy with regular fries and regular iced tea and 1spaghetti with regular yum burger and iced... Ginawang Break Room ng Jollibee Angat Bulacan Branch ang Left Front Side Seat 3.5 I'm regular customer ng Jollibee Angat Bulacan Branch, One thing I noticed in this branch ay ang mga duty managers Ina allowed nilang kumain sa left... Lbc Express - Why Slow DELIVERY LBC?! 1.5 I've order a package within a week just before the holiday and I'm expecting to be delivered within a 4 days or lesser than that maybe 3 or 3 days,... LBC Express Mabalacat City Pampanga Branch Sucks Big Time! Mamatay na kayo lahat! 1.0 This happened to me as well! They dont want to accept the SSS UNIFIED ID, and Baragay ID which is written in their website that it is acceptable. LBC... Lazada Philippines - Poor Services Pwede ko bang hindi tanggapin ang order ko kung sakali mang dumating dito sa house namin. kasi masyado nang delay ang item e.. suppose to be...