Top Businesses in Carolina

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Carolina

Usave Car And Truck Rental - Extra charges after devastation in Puerto Rico... 1.5 Hi. My name is Wanda Bonilla and I live in Florida since 2014, but all my family is in PR. Due to the devastating havoc caused to the island by... Sixt - Reservation not honored at Airport - Rip off company 1.2 Rated 'F' by the Better Business Bureau. They bait and switched me at (SJU) Puerto Rico, I made a reservation for an SUV, upon arriving at the... Luminess Air - Makeup Free Trial Review from Carolina, Carolina 1.0 This company is a total rip-off!!! I cancelled my subscription the day after i received the product because the makeup was thin and runny and looked... Thumbtack - Customer Care Review from Carolina, Carolina I was a professional on thumbtack for almost 3 years. With 122 reviews averaging a five star rating, best of 2015 best of 2016 award and among... Zoom Tan - Customer Care Review from Carolina, Carolina 3.3 Arrived at 8:52, they close at 9. Open sign was off and lights were off implying they were closed. I walk in and try to tan the full 12 min and Sam... Netspend - Card Activation Review from Carolina, Carolina Tonight my wife and I decide to use a Net Spend card we got from our kids at Christmas. While trying to activate the card, i learn the balance is $59.... Liberty Cable - ABSOLUTELY THE WORST! 2.4 No accountability, no commitment whatsoever to customer satisfaction and vague scripted apologies when they drop the ball or better said their... Fashionmia Online Order Review from Carolina, Carolina 1.0 I plased an order on november 28 2015 and a did not received my order complete you stil have 4 item. I want my merchandise. The order number is...