Top Businesses in Valencia, California

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Valencia, California

Resolved DO not order onl;ine from Walmart!! Paid for a USB Hub from TASHARINA Corp..no one answers, no valid EMAIL, it is a scam!. Walmart willnot do anything to resolve issue. Item failed ot op... Warranty Solutions - Do Not Buy This Insurance! Warranty Solutions has failed to cover replacement of faulty spark coils, a diverter valve, and, now, my car's leaky thermostat. Although they cover t... Panera Bread - Review in Cafes, Restaurants and Bars category from Valencia, California 3.7 Tried Rapid pick-up 3x. First time was perfect. Second and third times nothing was ready. They didn't have the bread I ordered both times. First time... Meaningful Beauty - You are all a bunch if idiots! I saw the infomercial today. I went online to check reviews and checked their website. Went through the initial stages of checkout to find all the... Michael Kors Romy Crossbody Bag Review from Valencia, California Bought the MK Romy Crossbody bag online via the MK site in late May 2016, within 7 weeks, after carrying the bag maybe a total of 20 times in that... Luna Flooring - Review in Household Services category from Valencia, California 1.0 Day 1-carpet install no show. Called all day for updates and each time was put on hold for 25 minutes then disconnected. Finally corporate answered an... Gotmortgage - Purchase money Loan to Buy a Condo The buyers on my listing are using GOT Mortgage. They told me they could do the loan and now we are at close time and we have no approval, no... With Official Company Response Patriot Health Alliance - DO NOT try to get the 7-packet sample of Patriot Power Greens ! Don't be fooled like I was. I just ordered a 7-packet sample of Patriot Power Greens for $3.95 shipping/handling. I entered my name and address and cr...