Top Businesses in Thousand Oaks, California

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Thousand Oaks, California

Flojos Sandals blacken feet, company ignores complaint 1.6 Bought a pair of these awful black Drew or Cole model sandals at Costco. Transferred a black stain that lasted for weeks, despite repeated attempts... Worst SERVICE ever FRONTIER COMMUNICATIONS 1.3 Every month they get our bill wrong, since they have taken over. Each month we have to call and they have to adjust it. The service in inconsistent.... The Camp Transformation Center - Completed the 5 week challenge at Thousand Oaks 5.0 When I went to check out the camp in T.O., the first thing that was said to me was that I couldn't do the 6 week challenge for lack of a better word... Buca Di Beppo - Bad service from Buca restaurant in Thousand oaks CA 3.5 I am going to buca in Thousand oaks since 20 years ago.Recently ,I had a lots of problems with the take out.They forget to get the order or they are... GOWireless Thousand Oaks/Newbury Park, CA FRAUD! 1.5 I cannot begin to describe how disgusted I am with GoWireless as a company, their N.P. store manager Matt, as well as Verizon to a lesser degree, and... United Payment Services - Scam - Not happy 2.1 Sales person promised no early termination and month-to-month contract after I questioned him repeatedly and he assured me that he would take care of... Century 21-Troop-Mike Plisky 1.0 They took over my home weeks after i moved in. Needless to say it's been an utter nightmare. My home is a revolving door for vendors at $3000 a mont... Round Table Pizza - Customer Care Review from Thousand Oaks, California ok i went to the round table in camarillo last night for the all you can eat pizza paid at 653 i have my receipt the store was a mess i had to clean...