Top Businesses in Sun City, California

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Sun City, California

CitiFinancial - I can not contact citi about my a copy of my release HELP PLEASE I PAID OFF MY JEEP 10 YEARS AGO AND THEY SENT ME A LIEN RELEASE WHEN I PAID OFF THE JEEP THEN I LOST THE PAPER WORK TRYIED TO CONTACT NEVADA DMV THEY... Ocwen - Catastrophe Claim Review from Sun City, California 1.0 We lost our home of 40 years to Ocwen. Intuit - T-Tax cost me money 2.3 Every year I dread the T-Tax experience. So much input, so many questions. I think it's easier to do it yourself and mail in copies of all the 1099s a... The College Network - Awaiting a refund for over a year 1.0 had enrolled in a BSN program and then found out that they had lost their accreditation in California. contacted them for a refund last Feb 2015 and... Frontier Communications - Account Review from Sun City, California 1.0 Attention For all Verizon customers look what the dirty bastards did they sold us out its time to ditch and switch from the Verizon company. Now you... Pennymac - Outdated Company PennyMac does not accept electronic payments from you bank. So your bank has to send a PHYSICAL CHECK. PennyMac looses the check, so you have to mak... Fansedge - Gave them a chance to resolve the issue...but, no result 2.4 I ordered three items. Two were just fine. The 3rd shrank ridiculously after washing once. I called customer service. They apologized profusely... Teechip - Another Scam...Thank heaven for Discover! 1.0 Placed this order thru facebook ...then started to read all the reviews and cancelled order - couldn't contact the company as they don't, won't or...