Top Businesses in South Gate, California

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in South Gate, California

Chilis - Waiter Review from South Gate, California 1.4 If I can give no stars I probably would. My waitress was the absolute most terrible waitress I've ever came across in my entire life. We normally... Protuninglab - Headlight Review from South Gate, California 1.2 I ask that the total measurement would only be 30" , I ask not to send me if otherwise , they re ensured me it was only 30" , it's not it's 32" now... House Of Labels - Romper Review from South Gate, California 1.0 I ordered the Baby Romp and this is what they sent me. The back is way different than what they show online! I also ordered a different romper when I... Resolved Choxi - WARNING - WARNING - WARNING 1.7 This company is in business to scam you out of your money. I have placed three orders that I never receive. When I contact their customer service I... Santander Consumer Usa - CUSTOMER SERVICE/ NO HELP / NO STATMENTS SENT FOR OVER 4 MONTHS I HAVE CALLED SANTANDER REPEATLY TO RECIEVE MY STATEMENT ON MY CAR LOAN THEY HAVE LIED AND ALWAYS MADE ME FILL AS THE CONSUMER THAT IT IS ALL MY... Dhealthstore - DONT UNDERSTAN 2.8 I ordered a facial cleanse last year. I lost the instructions I have been e-mailing them for 6 months just asking for them to e-mail me the... Infinity Insurance - Little or nothing they care 1.0 They never return phone calls when the repair man recused for more money additional job extra thy never came to see the job even when we gave 5 days... Dennys Restaurant - Customer Service 2.0 2445 El Cajon Blvd., San Diego is the location. Approximately 9:00 a.m., maybe 9:15 on 02/10/2016. My sis and I were having breakfast and a lady...