Latest Reviews in Selma, California

Another MESSED UP order for Selma, CA Pizza Hut Called in and ordered 4 medium pizzas, for pick-up. Had him repeated back the order for accuracy. Drive to Pizza Hut to find out what was said... Ultimate Medical Academy - Review in Education category from Selma, California 2.5 Kinda feeling unsure about wanting to go to the school. Tyler is really friendly but I don't want to get stuck in something I am sorry for. And I... Public Storage - Customer Care Review from Selma, California 4.8 I went to Public Storage on Santa Rosa Ave. at 5:45pm in a bit of a panic as I had a van full of possessions I had planned to store elsewhere but... Mediacom is a Ripoff-Actual submitted complaint to Mediacom 1.0 Let me start by saying that I have been a loyal customer for three years now, although not by choice. I live in a very rural area and Mediacom is the... Mypillow - Buy One Get One Free Deal Review from Selma, California I recently purchased Mypillow. Unfortunately I am very disapointed in the product. Pillow feels very lumpy, and I have to adjust it constantly. I... Clickinks - No Ink, No Refund, No Honor as Promised 1.0 Over a year ago I ordered Clickinks through LivingSocial.com. When the order was placed I was charged the full amount for the cartridges (which came e... Walmart - Check Cashing Review from Selma, California 3.7 I have cashed my checks at wal mart Selma ca for the past 10 yrs. yesterday.. An overweight girl who was working alone at the service area told me... Les Schwab Tire Centers - A Caution About Unnecessary Work After 3500 miles I went in for the first free tire rotation on my 2008 GMC P/up. The mileage on my truck was 77,000, all highway miles. I was...