Top Businesses in Santa Rosa, California

More companies in this location

Services in Santa Rosa, California

Latest Reviews in Santa Rosa, California

First American Home Warranty - Way too slow 1.3 My washing machine is leaking. Icalled to get a service professional out nearly 2 weeks ago. Someone came 3 days later and said he would order a part... First American Home Warranty - Unethical business practice 1.0 I have been dealing with FAHW for the past 2 months over a broken refrigerator. After sending out 2 contractors that repair appliances as side jobs,... First American Home Warranty - Being harrassed by 1st American Home Warranty. 1.0 We sold the home in July, 2017. Just received yet another call from them (Oct. 2017) stating that they haven't received payment. I cancelled the... First American Home Warranty, Last American to Service! 1.5 I placed a claim for my glass top stove and my ice dispenser on my refrigerator in July of this year, 2017. The contractor, Appliance Rescue Service... First American Home Warranty - 5 weeks without A/C 1.0 After 5 weeks they have still not fixed our A/C and this the hottest part of the year in Florida! It's criminal. To top it all off the technician... First American Home Warranty - Hurricane Irma was easier to work with than FAHW 1.0 We lost A.C. at a rental unit. Tenant is 8-1/2 months pregnant w an 11 month old infant in the home. It's summer & its considered a "medical... Zerowater - Water not going through the filter After a few weeks of use, whenever we fill the water reservoir just a small amount of water goes through the filter and then stops and the water in... 24 Hour Fitness TOTALLY IGNORES SENIORS & DISABLED 2.3 24 Hour Fitness Santa Rosa TREATS THEIR SENIORS & DISABLED DISGRACEFULLY. The problem is systemic up through at least 3 levels of management with 24...