Top Businesses in Santa Monica, California

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Santa Monica, California

Playtika - Not All That Great 3.0 I have experienced the miscalculation of coins during play in their games. And, when I purchase coins and then purchase a spin on their wheel, I... Activision is heartless..... 1.0 Guess you allow cyber bullying and don't care about kids! Thanks Activision for being so supportive of my 10 year old son. After I contacted the... Jack In The Box - The manager at the Santa Monica location was very rude 1.0 I walked into the location about 11:05p.m. to place an order.I stood in front the counter and he looked at me and continue shuffling receipts after 5... Oreo - Missing cookies? 2.6 I just opened a brand new container of Oreos and at least six cookies are missing from it. Feeling gypped.... Shoedazzle - BEWARE: Do not shop here 1.0 I purchased several items from this company after learning that my credit card was being charged although I did not sign up for the subscription.... Ziprecruiter - Zip Recruiter will send you job leads that have nothing to do with your Vocation. 1.0 I'm a degreed and credentialed Professional that does International Trade and Customs Compliance and an Upper Manager. It's a VERY specialized... Three purchases in 4 days not recieved and no Response from Playtika So far in the past four days I've lost 75.00 purchasing coins and a lucky spin which I never received. I've tried day and night to contact their... Hulu Corporate Arrogance 2.4 Why does Hulu not remember where I stopped watching? It's very frustrating considering that Netflix has the ability to pickup watching where you...