Top Businesses in San Rafael, California

More companies in this location

Services in San Rafael, California

Latest Reviews in San Rafael, California

Don't buy a Luminox 2.1 I bought the "Original Navy Seal" dive watch. It was great for a couple of years and then it started to randomly stop running. I changed the battery... NAPA Truck Service Center - VERY BAD NECHANIC GARAGE J W MOBILE / NAPA TRUCK REPAIR 4.7 Case Description I CALLED J W MOBILE NAPA TRUCK SERVICE TO ASK IF THEY CAN FIX MY TRUCK BECAUSE IT`S TUCK ON GEAR . THEY TOLD ME YES THEY CAN FIX IT... Sears Auto Center - Cheated out of Alignment Plan 1.0 If Sears Auto Center is reflective of Sears in general, it's no wonder they're going under. I have a long commute each day and my car went out of... Panda Express - Unsatisfied Customer 1.8 I really love Panda Express, BUT the recent service of panda express is very unwelcome. I don't go there any more at this specific area, instead I go... Pacific Sales - Haul Away 1.8 We scheduled a haul away and paid the fee and they have not been to collect our old Microwave and Oven for 2 weeks. each time we call to find out all... Usps - Deliberately missed deliveries - dishonest delivery reporting 1.5 On 4 occasions no mail has been delivered, yet I have a notice from Amazon AND USPS tracking that delivery was attempted. The deliveries do not... Ups - No tracking update on the site and two different responses. 1.0 I ordered a product from Walmart and the UPS delivery said it would be on Dec 23. I also ordered something from Macy's and the same date of Dec 23... Comcast - Poor Customer Service Rep. 1.6 Comcast has messed up with me again and I mean again! I had no picture on my tv and they go to my parents house for service?? The tv is at my house...