Top Businesses in San Marcos, California

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in San Marcos, California

Jeromes Furniture - The worst furniture place in California 1.1 I bought a mattress recommended by the salesperson for $2,100 which was a Diamond plush mattress a year ago. It hurt my back day one and have been... Jeromes Furniture - Damage goods and bad service 1.0 I purchase a sofa sleeper and paid to have it delivered. I was inform of the approximately time of delivery. So I went out for grocery and came back... Davita - Do you have vacant treatment at Oceanside Blvd I was a patient at Davita of. At Davita San Mrcos, Ca in 1/2015 my son bought me taser. Mat the office manager, Yolanda, the secretary, Jill PD... Jeromes Furniture - I shouldn't have expected anything less. 3.3 Went here to look for a couch. We found one. Great. Great price, great shopping experience. I asked my salesperson, Amanda, at the San Marcos, CA... Everquote provides no value to customer 1.0 Everquote refers your request to several insurance companies. However, despite collecting what appears to be adequate data on your car and driving... Jeromes Furniture - Horrible company 1.5 We have been a loyal customer of Jerome's for over 25 years. 90% of our home furnishings we purchased at Jerome's. We in the past have had good... 24 Hour Fitness - Took 3 times to cancel my membership - cannot be trusted 1.0 Cancelled my membership at a physical location in San Marcos, CA. Since my credit card changed and I opted for online statements (and didn't look... Jeromes Furniture - Terrible Company 2.0 DO NOT COME HERE TO PURCHASE ANY ITEMS. We purchased a couch and love seat in September of last year (2016). I made a complaint of how uncomfortable...