Top Businesses in San Jose, California

More companies in this location

Services in San Jose, California

120 reviews
Nelnet Loan
78 reviews

Latest Reviews in San Jose, California

Red Robin - Poor Food Quality Waited 30 minutes to get a table, when table were available in the restaurant. The Manager was setting down in the customer area at prime time on... Wall And Associates - Positive Experience with Wall & Assoc I had been having problems with money I owed the IRS over several years due to economic downturns (I was in the Real Estate and Mortgage Industry)... Assurance Wireless - Flat out lied to= no coverage in Mena Arkansas 1.1 WOW! I was flat out lied to from your company.. I was told (via phone) that this phone would work in Mena Arkansas. (assured several times) then when... Assurance Wireless - PISSED OFF I have been applying for a phone since May 6th of 2017 and they keep giving me the run around about my qualifications, I meet ALL qualifications and... Applebees - Rude Manager 1.0 We went to the restaurant with my family and Brian disrespected us. Brian is the manager at Applebee's. He yelled at us and talked about to another... Paypal allowed a company to debit my account, now they want to wash they hands. 1.0 I ordered a web monitoring service last year, cancelled the subscription, because the service was useless and Paypal allowed them to debit my account... Assurance Wireless - I've been ripped off My name;Diane Silk #602-318-0926 pin;629196 I am an eligible consumer of Assurance wireless were as in May I spoke with advocate explaining my... EBAY REFUSES TO DEAL WITH DISHONEST SELLERS 2.9 Several days ago, I purchased an item, on eBAY, from the following customer : MEDICAL-USA ( eBAY user name ) This eBAY seller, sent me an item in a...