Top Businesses in San Diego, California

More companies in this location

Services in San Diego, California

Tv Services

Delivery Services

Phone Services

Latest Reviews in San Diego, California

Directv Aka Atandt - The worst customer service in the world! 1.5 I needed information re cancelling my DirecTV account when I move out of state. What I discovered is that they will turn my service off immediately... Directv - Pay about $2000 a year for their non sevice and buy the MLB and Sunday Ticket. 1.9 Have a problem? Can't get the Sunday Ticket on mobile devices. Spend $25 dollars more for HD if you want that! I called Mike White, CEO no response!... HealthInnovations - MAJOR Disappointment I am writing to express my disappointment with your customer service. I am an advocate for Ms C in being tested and assisting her on equipment based... Fitbit - Horrible 1.7 My fitbit randomly stopped working after fifteen months. The support team is horrible and refuse to even try to repair it. Their only offer 25% of a... Directv - Shut this company down they make at & t look BAD I hate my service was promised a credit of 379.00 on my bill from direct TV to come back and do business with them that was a combined billing with... Att - AT&T........Scammers.....THEY STEAL on phone trade /switch programs 1.2 January 2017 I called AT&T to inquire about their Switcher Promotion with unlimited data. I had Verizon and my cellphone costs were skyrocketing... Scripps Clinic - DISGUSTING ACCOUNTING SERVICES 1.0 SCRIPPS MEDICAL CENTER HILLCREST BILLED WRONG INSURANCE COMPANY AND AFTER THEY REFUSE TO PAY, SCRIPPS SEND IT TO COLLECTION. IT HAPPENED 8 TIMES... Primerica - The end, will tell you why?? 5.0 In Primerica we make very good money if we want it, Q. If you work harder than your team mate, you get a higher check $$ than him/her? Nooo!! Way!!...