Top Businesses in San Bernardino, California

More companies in this location

Services in San Bernardino, California

Latest Reviews in San Bernardino, California

Directv - Leaving Direct TV - They truly Bite Sensor covers are brittle and broken. The signal can be bad even during a clear day. DirectTV wants to charge me $99.00 for a service call to replace... Lkq Corporation - Liers cheat's and theves...... 2.2 This is my 2 cents, LKQ in San Bernardino has a employee by the name of ralphelo who helps make sure the cars are set down correctly and cleans the... Binder And Binder - My Case is in Total Havoc and has been simply just Dropped! 1.6 So, I am now far far far much linger out than what Ever should have remotely taken As my Case had 4 out of 6 current Dr.s plus about 5 previous Dr.s... POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE-CAMPING WORLD 1.0 Yesterday I went into the San Bernardino store to purchase a small item. I asked the sales clerk if they sold the item and she responded that they... Panera Bread - Failure to have complete order 3.3 San Bernardino facility seems to forget one thing or another every order. I have a dialysis patient a few blocks from this location at the Veta. I... Camping World - RV Damage as a Result of Inadequate Sealing of Roof We need to talk to someone about poor service and the resulting damage to our RV. We brought our RV to the San Bernardino, CA Camping World on July... Salvation Army - Taking things that don't belong to them 1.2 I have donated to the SA many times, but I won't do it again. On March 16, 2017, I put three boxes on the front porch and clearly marked them for the... Best Buy - Warranty 1.0 Bestbuy sold me a 2015 TV (12/10/16) wouldn't connect to internet, samsung decided it needed repair. Sometime between packing and unpacking the...