Top Businesses in Rowland Heights, California

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Rowland Heights, California

Daiso - The manager's rude attitude 4.7 To Customer Service Department of Daiso Dear Sir/Madam, This is Jiaqi. I was shopping at Daiso in the Roland Heights( 19715 Colima Rd, Roland... Target - Refused to give money back with receipt 1.0 Target store #222 in Rowland Heights, California you bring back merchandise that was purchased with debit card and you have the original receipt but... Realty One Group - Agent @ Realty One in Vegas who doesn't want to do any work! 1.0 I hired an agent from the Sunset Rd office in Las Vegas, NV to sell my home. Her first words were - "I can sell your house in 14 days"! Being in... Newegg - Crooks 1.8 Laughable. All I can say, in short, stay away from these clowns. Think of all the bad stuff that can happen when buying PC parts online and that is... Keep Your Home - IN TIME OF DIRE NEED - NO COMPASSION - NO DESIRE TO HELP 1.7 After falling behind on my mortgage due to several issues I was informed about this program. I called and the first time they could'nt assist me,... Fanatics - Customer Care Review from Rowland Heights, California 1.0 Dont buy from fanatics they charge your card but never send any kind of e-mail or tracking number. Customer service theres noone to talk to. Its... Local Lighthouse Lost Lawsuit VS Google I hear that Local Lighthouse finally settle with Google and now is doing business under another name to hide. The owner Erik Oakley is a complete slim... Brandrep - Henry Company is continuing to harass us with solicitations via phone. We have repeatedly told them to remove us-for months-from their list, and place us...