Top Businesses in Roseville, California

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Roseville, California

Best Buy - TV Shadow after 17 months 1.0 My brand new Vizio 60 inch TV developed a shadow after 17 months. I contacted both Vizio and Best Buy and both offered basically $100 of a purchase... Future Nissan Of Roseville - Nissan sucks 1.0 Took my disabled daughters car in for a factory warranty part recall on July 17th. They didnt bother to read the warranty letter and ran a diagnostic... GutterGlove - Excellent product excellent support 4.9 I purchased this product from Costco Boise, and installed it with ease. I had to trim off the aluminum pieces along the shingle side edge since it... Consolidated Communications - Times up 1.3 I've more than given this group time to fix problems, continue to deal with technicians that make me do there work. Still after 2 years the problems... Comcast - Ripping off the Elderly 1.0 My parents are very elderly. Bedridden much of the time and like to watch old movies. Comcast installed cable at their home by laying 50 feet of... Pissed customer Home Depotl - 1.0 I purchased a washer & dryer from Home Depot on 7/11/17. The soonest appointment I could get for installation was August 9th. 30 days out. "Premier... Skylight Visa - They charge you to use your money! 1.0 I work two jobs, and one of my jobs used this paycard as an option. I decided to use it so I can keep my paycheck separate. Well I come to find out,... Massage Envy - DO NOT JOIN THE MEMBERSHIP PROGRAM 2.1 DO NOT JOIN THEIR MEMBERSHIP PROGRAM!!!!! Unless you like to get ripped off. I cannot schedule appointments on my days off (too busy) unless I do it...