Top Businesses in Rosemead, California

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Rosemead, California

Southern California Edison - SCE SECURITY DEPOSIT THIEVERY 1.4 I paid a security deposit of $75 to SCE back in 2009 when I first opened my account, then was asked to pay another in 2015 in the amount of $80 which... Edgepark Medical Supplies lying about return My wife ordered a breast pump from them. She told them not to send it without pre-authorization from our insurance. They just got a confirmation of... Samsung Electronics - Samsung Printers Have Little Customer Support 1.0 I bought a Samsung Multi function Printer (C460FW) less than 2 years ago at Fry's Electronics. After spending nearly 100 hours with customer support... The Childrens Place - Review in Kids' Stores category from Rosemead, California 2.4 Agree!!! Very dishonest retailer! I had clothes in my cart at a sale price. Sale price was listed all the way through the checkout process until I... Issue with 2016 nissan rouge battery 1.6 I purchased a 2016 Nissan rouge 3 months ago, and the battery died for 3 times, first time I bought it back to my dealer( Ross Nissan) to repair it... Directv - Review in Telecommunications category from Rosemead, California 2.0 They are the worst company to deal with!!! Avoid at all cost! They rip u off, constantly calling in about my bill because it's always more month... Hanes - Awful I bought a pack of bikini hanes underwear and after the first washing they have all come apart at the top part. Ive been buying for years and threw a... Ashley Jewels - Very upset client 1.0 This company is a total scam. They said my order would arrive 7-10 business days. It has been over 3 weeks since I placed my order and there is no sig...