Top Businesses in Rohnert Park, California

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Rohnert Park, California

Graton Resort And Casino - Discrimination 1.0 My friend who's been gambling at Graton for years was just told he was trespassing and asked to leave because of a tattoo on his wrist that he got at... Raleys Supermarket - Loomis Raleys 231 3.4 I was in your store today with my husband about 3:15. We bought a ham on sale, flour, and 2 cards one was 49 cents the other 99cents I got on the... Payless Car Rental - Services added to my bill after telling them no. 1.6 I rented a vehicle thru Hotwire which gave me a great deal with Payless. When I got to the Sky harbor airport rental desk they first told me they had... Panda Express - Manager Review from Rohnert Park, California 1.8 Panda Express on Stony Point Road in Santa Rosa California has the worst manager and customer service ever! The first time I was the 11th person in... Chopretail - In need of a refund 3 years 1.0 From reading below it is quite apparent that his is the worst place to buy from. On Nov. 24, 2012 I purchased a pair of Bugatchi Tan Gold Chic... Airbnb scam I had the most horrible experience with Airbnb this week. I saw a cute apartment in New York at a reasonable rate and decided to book it on Airbnb. I... With Official Company Response Rise Credit - Loan Review from Rohnert Park, California 1.8 So i took out a $2600 loan. I needed money. My credit is not the best but I manage to pay bills.
I am a contract worker in the medical field.
My contract ends and I will be out of work 15 days. So no paycheck for a month...
Thumbtack - Leads Review from Rohnert Park, California Just have a couple of things to get off my chest.

1st thing, when enrolling as a provider with Thumbtack they say "for a small fee i can send quot...